Saturday, August 25, 2012

My dad--retired?!!

While we were in Montana we celebrated my dad's retirement!  It's weird to think that he doesn't get up and go to the City Shop anymore--but to be there and experience him home all the time is great!  He has his toys out in his shop, the guys went shooting and prairie-dog hunting, riding motorcycle out to Uncle Larry's and taking care of Grampa Arnie--he's busy!

Here are some pics from the fun BBQ and all the friends/family who came out to celebrate with us!  It was a great night, great food & lots of laughs!

My brother and brother in law did the grilling!  Tim did the fly/bee swatting!!  =)

My Grampa Arnie!

Time to chow!

Mel!!  Wait Mel...Jump for the next picture!!

PERFECT!!!  =)

What a fun crowd of a lifetime of great friends!

Whoa...I thought my burger was "well" done, but not that well done!  j/k...you cooked
some great burgers bro!!

Add caption





Mel & the Shari's Berries!!

M3 enjoying a Berry!!  


Dad--the man of the hour!

I guess something was "stinky"??!!



Katrina (my dad's old boss' daughter!), her and Malia had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment