Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Warrior's!

So, our weekends (well, our Saturdays) are presently giving us a tiny taste of what life will be like in a few years as we enter into the great world of extra-curricular activities with the kids!
This past Saturday we enjoyed watching Malia's basketball team win and then, after Tim left to go ref a game up in Duluth, Malia had a piano recital!
I had big plans of making some Christmas cookies while watching Christmas movies once we got back home...but after being gone from 10:30 to almost 4, I decided -- who needs cookies??  So, we watched a Spy Kids movie!  It was super cute and just nice to relax with the kids!
I've attached a couple videos from the game and then Malia's recital!  And yes, you will notice how Malia's 2nd song is cut short as Marshall (who was on my lap and who had been behaving nicely--up until that point)..well, something/someone must've pinched his cheek and he yelps "ow" and then I had to shut the camera off.  I can't imagine who pinched him...hmmmm....





No comments:

Post a Comment