Friday, November 18, 2011

Basketball....not just a driveway sport!

Since we have basketball on our brain at this house Tim decided to bring Marshall 6foot Fisher Price hoop into the living room. (notice the absence of an exclamation point) Yep, in the living room.  The plastic/rubber ball that came with it is our first casualty as it landed in the lamp shade that is behind the hoop and well...it is now in the trash with a nice hole burnt into it!
BUT, it has been fun (I just have to remind myself to chill out...there really is nothing they can break!!) and it's been fun for all of us!  Malia is getting pointers from Tim, Morgan is trying to steal the ball while on defense and so Malia has to defend herself!  Then, there's Marshall...He is somewhat of a natural already!  Dribbling like a pro and shooting with good form!
I can only imagine what the neighbors think as they walk/drive by!!  I am sure it is hillarious to see us having a full-fledged game goin on in here!!



The HOOPS boy!

The first hoop--not as exciting anymore!

Oh, ya....usually you will hear Marshall say, "I need my shoes on, I gotta play basketball!!"
But here, he is barefoot!  His white short-sleeved shirt is also a MUST when playing hoops!

Jump stop--shoot!!  Way to go buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment