Friday, November 11, 2011

Painting Project!

So, this week I tackled a project that I have wanted to do for over a year!  Last year I can blame the craziness of Marshall and him getting into things!!  This year I didn't have a good excuse like that--well other than him potty training while I was doing this...so about every 30 minutes I would hear "Mommy...I gotta go, gotta go!!"
Our living/dining is a desert of browns...brown in the wood floor, brown walls (that I love) and brown nasty trim that I despised!!  Well, that brown trim is no longer there--but instead a fresh white that provides a contrast that I longed for!!
I am so excited, too, for the transformation of our a so-called "hutch" into my favorite thing: "Organizing with fabric bins & baskets!"

Before

Dining area with said "hutch"
Living Room


And now for the AFTER!!!!  (I still have to paint the inside of our front door red...tomorrow!!)








Aaaah.....I'm excited this project is finished (well mostly) and now deciding which other rooms will have white trim!   Once a project gets started....I see 100 more that I'd like to do!!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful home!!! And nice work on the painting...it just looks so homey and inviting. :) (not that I'm inviting myself over..I'm just sayin'...) I think every mom is the same way--one project leads to another!!

    ReplyDelete