Monday, March 26, 2012

Basketball in the driveway--in March!!

No complaints here of our apparent early Spring and we are taking full advantage!! We are getting outside and enjoying our new basketball hoop that we bought in November!!  Malia had a fun first season of basketball this past Nov-Jan and I am thoroughly enjoying playing HORSE and someday "shoot for a quarter" like my dad and I used to do.  (Although it usually ended up being "shoot for a blizzard @ DQ!!"  Thanks Dad for all those treats!!  ha ha)

Marshall loves hoops, too!  


Morgan getting in on the action!!  

Nice form little buddy!!

Nice shot Malia!!

Suprisingly--Morgan has some "ups" & nice form, too!! (She also found her "sweet spot" and kept shooting from there....over and over and over and over....at least that's how Malia described it!)

Love her...she wasn't too into me taking her picture---hence, no teeth in this "smile"!

Marshall B taking a break & cheering his sisters on!

Nice Shot Malia!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hoop it up at your house this summer!!! I mean, I can always go for a DQ Blizzard. ;)

    ReplyDelete