Monday, March 26, 2012

A day at the Zoo!

I know most people think of summer and sunshine when they think of going to the zoo....well, we are not normal!!  For Christmas my parents gave us a year membership to the zoo!!  I'm excited to use this membership again and again throughout this year...and it doesn't clutter my walk-ways, the kids' floor!! (I am going to love this!!)
Malia's highlight is of course the WILD African horses!!
Morgan wished there would've been some Panda's--her current animal obsession!
Marshall LOVED all of it, but mostly thanks God (every time he gets to pray) for letting him see the SHARKS!

My highlight--a day with the kids, fairly nice weather for February and that we can go again and again and enjoy the zoo in every season!
















No comments:

Post a Comment